Sahara Mining Co. Ltd:
• Sahara obtained its mining license and started operation in 2003.
• Production started mid 2013, with an annual capacity of 1 ton in 2014 is expected to double by the end of 2015.
• It operates in an area of about 2160 square kilometers with a proven reserve of 14 tons of gold (subject to increase during production).
• The company is also planning to expand into other regions in Sudan (Botana and Southern Kordofan) as well as neighboring countries.
Monass Mining Company:
• Obtained its mining license and started operation in 2014.
• The concession area of about 840 Klm Sq. in Dar Maly area located in the northern part of the Nile Valley State.
Wad-Albutana Mining Company:
• Obtained its mining license and started operation in 2015.
• The concession area of about 925 Klm Sq. in Umsarha area located in Gadaref State.
Other Mining Companies:
Tanami Mining Company Limited
Um-Algura Mining Company Limited
Eltawasul Mining Company Limited
Al Jibal Almubarkah Mining Company Limited
Rawa For Gold Mining & Waste Treatment